...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story! Happy reading!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Be happy as a single: You don't need a boyfriend or girlfriend

One of the joys of modern life is that you don't have to be in a relationship.  This girl definitely has the right attitude, however, it also helps her that she's 21.  I know that many of my readers are beyond their 20s and even 30s, so they may have a level of frustration that this girl in her vlog just hasn't been through. 

When I was 21 (not too long ago WINK) I was still so uncertain about what I wanted in life.  I often didn't feel ready for a relationship.  Instead I spent time with my friends and worked on finishing my degree.  At 23 I had my first real boyfriend and things changed.  Even though she  may not be a Christian, she is an intelligent girl who is on a journey of self-discovery rather than relying on a relationship to make her happy.



Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment! Commenting is now open to everyone! (Write to me for advice! SavvySingleChristian@yahoo.com)

2 comments:

Robert Janeson said...

A good story. I will share it on our church website

Christian Women dating said...

Its very interesting...