...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story! Happy reading!

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Sympathy for the Devil: Miscasting Elliot Rodger as a nice guy gone wrong.

There is a lot gone right with this article.  Please check it out!  I can sympathize with feeling rejected.  I recall becoming a little angry when I wanted to salsa dance with someone and they would tell me no because I'm not that hot, or because they didn't want to date me.  I just wanted to dance because I was doing it for exercise.  Oh well, those days are over for me with salsa dancing.  My point is that feeling angry or rejected doesn't always lead to shooting a bunch of people and that guys who consider something like this aren't nice guys at heart.

http://www.examiner.com/article/sympathy-for-the-devil-miscasting-elliot-rodger-as-a-nice-guy-gone-wrong


Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment! Commenting is now open to everyone! (Write to me for advice! SavvySingleChristian@yahoo.com)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ladies great article. And if your looking for a good website to date and chat with other Christians check this out. Christian Dating

SavvyD said...

Ugh, most of my comments come from spammers these days.